Our background is in psychology with a focus on understanding human behavior and motivation. Through our study of thousands of jurors in actual trials and mock trials, we have learned what jurors expect from witnesses. We bring about the kinds of changes that translate into making witnesses more effective in deposition and at trial.
Preparing for a deposition is different from preparing for trial. Our clients understand the benefits of a good discovery record. By preparing witnesses prior to deposition, we help you maintain the strongest position possible.
We team with you to help witnesses:
- Deliver a credible message.
- Create a clean record during deposition.
- Connect with and persuade a jury or other trier of fact.
- Educate on complex issues.
- Lay the foundation for a verdict in your favor.
- Manage anxiety, fear, aggression, competitiveness and other emotions that decrease witness effectiveness.
includes working with all types of witnesses, including corporate executives, claims managers, doctors and lawyers defending malpractice suits, experts that must educate lay jurors about technical issues, corporate representatives, anxious witnesses that talk too much or have difficulty listening to questions, angry witnesses that loose credibility because they fight with opposing counsel, etc.
Copyright 2008 © Jury Focus, Inc. All Rights Reserved.